Please enter a search term below:
The project saw Cornerstone undertake a full marketing campaign to re-launch the centre and help inform members and local people of the improved facilities available.
Here are just a few of the things that were provided for the project.
– Re-branding of the centre
– Design of main gym and teen gym colour schemes
– New promotional literature
– Email campaigns & monitoring
– Local press advertisements
– Outdoor signage and indoor signage
– Bespoke printed notice boards and point of sale stands
– Bespoke canvases and wall artwork
– Leaflet drops throughout the Failsworth area
Since the re-opening, membership to the Centre has risen sharply and Cornerstone continues to work closely with OCL to ensure future success at Failsworth. The team would like to take the opportunity to say how much they loved working on the project and with all the staff at OCL.
If you’re in the area and want to see Failsworth’s largest (and in our opinion most spectacular) sports centre, why not call in and check out their membership deals!
More images of the project will follow but in the meantime why not Visit OCL’s website here!